Thursday, April 19, 2012

EU Parliament backs US passenger data deal - Fox News

uhetemejih.wordpress.com


Irish Times


EU Parliament backs US passenger data deal

Fox News


BRUSSELS â€" The European Union parliament on Thursday approved a new data agreement with the United States that tightens restrictions on sharing information about passengers flying from Europe to America. The legislature meeting in Strasbourg, France, ...


EU agrees to share air line passenger data with US

Reuters



 »

1 comment:

  1. Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for first-time blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it
    Nifty Tips

    ReplyDelete